CONFIDENT STEP FORWARD!
The Development Award is a federal prize, which is annually conferred on legal entities for outstanding accomplishments and merits in implementing nationally significant investment programs and projects.
The Award Presentation Ceremony is a landmark event underscoring the favorable investment climate in Russia. Projects delivered by the nominees and laureates are, above all, positive examples of entrepreneurship experience and business spirit of those engaged in constructing infrastructure, modernizingindustrial facilities and producing high value added quality and innovative products.
The results of the 1st Development Award demonstrate that Russia is implementing many well-structured industrial and infrastructure projects. Remarkably, joint and committed efforts of entrepreneurs and investors, leveraged by the state and securing the best project deliverables are well appreciated and duly acknowledged at the highest level. ABOUT THE AWARD
The Development Award instituted by Vnesheconombank in 2012 is an award conferred on entities for most successful projects implemented by Russian businessmen. Both the Bank’s projects as well as other ones that meet the criteria in the following nominations can qualify for the contest:
- The Best infrastructure Project.
- The BestIndustry Project.
- The Best Project on Integrated Development of Territories.
- The Best SME-related Project.
The following nominations were added in 2014:
- The Best Innovation/High-Tech Project;
- The Best Environmental and Green Technology Project;
- The Best Export Project;
- The Best Project with Foreign Investments Participation.
The contest committee, consisting of distinguished expertsapproved by Vnesheconombank’s Supervisory Board, arranges an annual selection of applications. The Development Award is a recognition of the projects’nation-widevalue. Laureates are selected from among nominees in the final stage of the contest, and The Development Award Ceremonytakes place in the course of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. In the future, the companies, whose projectsbecome contest winners, will be given priority by Vnesheconombank when considering funding applications.
The 1st Development Award Ceremony was held during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2013. The Awards were presented by Sergei Ivanov, Head of the RF Presidential Administration and Vladimir Dmitriev, Chairman of Vnesheconombank.
The Laureates of The 1st Development Award are:
- In the nomination "the Best Infrastructure Project - the project "Development of Inductrial Parks Infrastructure in the Kaluga Region": "Forming an Automobile and Auto-Component Manufacturing Cluster, OJSC the Kaluga Region Development Corporation".
- In the nomination "the Best Industry Project" - the project "Launching the Production of New Generation Freight Wagons", CJSC the Tikhvin Wagon Works;
- In the nomination "the Best Project on Integrated Development of Territories" - "Construction of a Satellire Town of Kemerovo "Lesnaya Polyana", Association of Constrution Organizations Promstroy;
- In the nomination "the Best SME Project" - the project "Reconstruction of the Heating Systems in the City Bakal, the Satkinsky District of the Chelyabinsk region, LLC Ural Energo Development;
- In the nomination "the Best Infrastructure Project -he project“Construction of a Medical Technopark”, CJSC Innovation Medical-Technological Centre (Technopark), the city Novosibirsk).
- In the nomination "the Best Industry Project" - the project“Creation of the Far Eastern Deep Wood Processing Centre in Amursk, the Khabarovsk Region, with its own Logging Operations, OAO Dallesprom (the Khabarovsk Region).
- In the nomination “the Best Project on Integrated Development of Territories” - the project“Creation and Development of Automobile Plants in the Kaliningrad Region in 1996–2020”, aproject LLC AVTOTOR holding, the Kaliningrad Region.
- In the nomination "the Best SME Project" - the project “Development and Marketing of Innovative Products -Immune-Chromatographic Test Strips to Diagnose Myocardial Infarction on the basis of Enzymes that Bind Fatty Acids”, LLC OFK CARDIO, the city of Obninsk in the Kaluga Region.
- In the nomination "the Best Infrastructure Project - the project “Construction and Operation of a Motorway “The Western High-Speed Diameter” LLC Northern Capital Highway.
- In the nomination "the Best Industry Project" - the project “Creation and Modernization of Deep Wood Processing Integrated Production Facilities in the city of Sosnovoborsk and the village of Verkhnepashino of the Krasnoyarsk Territory LLC Sibles Project.
- In the nomination "the Best Project on Integrated Development of Territories" - the project “Special Economic Zone of Industrial-Production Type “Alabuga”OJSC Special Economic Zone of Industrial-Production Type”.
- In the nomination "the Best SME Project" - the project“ Prosthetic Orthotic Disability Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Prevention Center”LLC Medical Rehabilitation Center “Ortho”.
- In the nomination “the Best Innovation/High-Tech Project” - the project “Development of High Technology Inertial Satellite Navigation System of NSI Series on Laser Gyroscopes and Development of Laser Gyroscope Base Plates nano-Polishing Technology”, CJSC LAZEKS; the Moscow region, the city of Moscow, the city of Saint Petersburg.
- In the nomination “the Best Environmental and Green Technology Project” - the project Construction of the First Solar Grid Power Station in Russia with a capacity of 5 Mwatt in the village of Kosh-Agach of the Altai Republic, LLC Havel.
- In the nomination “the Best Export Project” - the project “Upgrading CHPP-4 in Ulan Bator with Installation of Turbo-Generator with a Turbine”, Mongolia, CJSC the Urals Turbine Plant.
- In the nomination “the Best Project with Foreign Investments Participation” - the project“Reconstruction and Upgrading of the Pulkovo airport on the Basis of Public Private Partnership”, LLC Air Gates of Northern Capital.